Thursday, May 7, 2009

Fights!!!!!!

Fights are something that happens to every day people and should stop because when there is a fight you know what happens !!!!!!
If you don't i will tell you - when there is a fight people take sides on who to be friends with because one person tells there side of the story and the other tells there's to there friends!
It all gets pretty confusing and when your sorry and want to be friends again the other person you were fighting with will not want to be friends with you any more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. SO JUST STOP FIGHTING!!!!!!
If want to know more about friend ship go to httpwww.elizabethbarr.blogspot.com

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate it when me and my friends fight and it makes me sad because were yelling and fighting. I think people should just not fight theres really no point to it anyways... right!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate it when I get in fights im usually the problem!! Everything is blamed on me and it gets so irritating!! I wish I was a better [erson!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate it when people fight and then they say there not friends.But it is well it is ard to explain what i am going through right now so bye

    ReplyDelete