Monday, April 20, 2009

Sisters

Sisters can be the worst type of family because they pick on you and beat you up but that really only happens if you have a big sister . Or you can have a bratty little sister that never leaves you alone and wants to hang with you and your older friends.
But I guess that if you didn't have an older sister like me i wouldn't know how to put my hair up or do my nails or i would but i would be really bad at it so sister can be a bother .
do you have a sister and does she/he bother you or get in the way?

2 comments:

  1. my older sister is nice and french so she is super nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister is only very mean to me when something happens at her school (i am her punching bag)but that is true they are good at teaching you sometimes you need a sister to be there i use my sister for advice on things like hair,nails,boys,And a lot of other things.So i am happy to have a sister "at times". :}

    ReplyDelete